CODE OF CONDUCT FOR LEARNERS
“To provide relevant quality education that promotes democratic ideas, human rights, striving at excellence in what we do through dedicated and committed educators and learners; to education the whole child to know his or her worth, to show respect for others and the community; to encourage learners to realise their full potential and to become responsible contributors to society.”
PURPOSE OF CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of the code of conduct and the regulations of My Dream School is to ensure a safe and positive learning and teaching environment and to prepare all learners to fit in a democratic society that we now live in.
A.THE CODE OF CONDUCT AND REGULATIONS ARE TO:
- Combat disruptive and offensive conduct.
- Protect and promote the rights of all stakeholders.
- Prevent all forms of discrimination and allow for tolerance.
- Ensure the safety and security of every learner, educator, parent and the community.
- Teach learners to do their duty respect the rights of others and promote the welfare of the school.